Friday, February 1, 2008

A KID ... i want to be

i always wondered... why do we grow to become so perfect that we forget to explore life to its fullest? give a object to a kid (i am saying the word object to categorise whatever comes under this) and the kid plays with it......but if an adult is given the same object he only knows how to use it for what it is.

kids are amazing explorers... we learn so much from them. i learnt it, when i had a small new member in my family....my neice... who is so mischievous (having both mallu and maharashtrian genes) that u give her anything she starts fiddling or playing.....with it rather than using it for it is meant to be.......this gives me an opportunity to take her as my best critic...my friend as an explorer for whatever i get or make or do... be it my talks...my experiments on food or otherwise.

kids at whatever age they are ....are always exploring their world ...getting to know the unknown differently and achieving their dreams... i wish i could rewind my years to the best ones!

No comments: